What is Regenerative Medicine?
Regenerative Medicine is the field of medicine focused on the regeneration and restoration of damaged parts of the body. The goal is to restore function or at least stop the degeneration of damaged tissue. Regeneration of damaged areas of the body requires a comprehensive program that includes:
- Clearing away damaged debris with special enzymes.
- Getting new building materials (Nutritional Medicines) on site that are needed for repair of damaged structures.
- Using cell therapy medicine to have specialized “worker cells” do the vital repairs.
- Provide the “special tools” (Enzyme Medicines) the “specialized worker cells” need to complete the ongoing repairs.
- Ensure the cells have adequate energy (Energy and Metabolic Medicines) to keep up the hard work of repairing damaged tissues.
What makes our Regenerative Medicine Program Different from Others?
Stem cells and Platelet Cells are available in your own body and they can be extracted many different ways, at high or low cost. What we offer is a VERY cost effective and SAFE protocol for harvesting stem cells and platelets. We focus on what matters…excellent results at prices people can afford. Our long term goal is to bring stem cell technology to every aspect of medicine so that it is standard of care and less costly than other medical options.
What Regenerative Medicine Therapies do we offer?
- Stem Cell Therapies from A. Adipose Tissue, B. Bone Marrow, C. Periferal Blood Stem Cell Therapies
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy.
- Micro-needling Therapy.
- Recombinant Growth factor Therapies.
What are the Conditions that Regenerative Medicine can help with?
- Degenerative Joints (Knees, Hips, Shoulders, Spine etc.)
- Degenerative Brain and Neurological System (Stroke, Concussion, Dementia, Multiple Sclerosis etc.)
- Degenerative Lungs (COPD, Asthma Post Pulmonary Embolism Damage etc.)
- Degenerative Cardio-Vascular (Artherosclerosis, Periferal Vascular Disease etc)
- Slow or Non-Healing Wounds (Diabetic Foot Ulcers, Venous Stasis, Pressure “Bed Sores” etc.)
Please contact us for more customized information regarding your particular area of concern.